Indoor and Outdoor Games at Intermediate Campuses
- Per UIL guidelines, Indoor and outdoor facilities will operate at a maximum of 50% capacity.
- Intermediate campuses will pre-sale Game Day Cards for the six total contests at campus through School Cash On Line for $12.00 regardless of student or adult.
- Roll tickets for roster participant families at the ticket gate – Student tickets $1.00 and Adults $2, extra tickets upon seating capacity availability only.
- Each game-day participant on the roster may purchase a maximum of 3 Game Day Cards or Roll Tickets.
- At this time, only game day participants family members will have the opportunity to attend Intermediate Games.
- Klein ISD Employee badges are honored only for staff members at all Intermediate events.
- At the conclusion of each game, fans will be asked to clear the venue to allow for proper capacity and social distancing for the next contest.
- All Klein ISD athletic events will follow UIL guidelines for attendance, student and spectator safety, which includes reduced capacity at all athletic events.
- UIL guidelines require all spectators to wear face coverings and staggered seating will be utilized. Families should sit close together and social distance from other spectators.
- Concessions will sell only pre-packaged food items.
- Klein ISD Health and Safety protocols will continue to be enforced for the protection of our students, their families, and staff.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.