Good evening parents! We can’t wait to welcome our students back for the 2021-2022 school year. We just wanted to send out some information to prepare you for the school year.
Morning Drop Off
- Our doors open at 7:40 AM
- Parents are welcome to walk their child to class the first three days (August 18-20)
- After the first three days, children will need to enter their building on their own. We have many staff members in the hallways to assist the children getting to their correct classroom.
- Please stay in your vehicles when you drop your child off. Our staff will be in the front of the school to assist the students getting out of the cars. This keeps the line moving so we can help students get to class on time and ready to learn.
- All students will eat for free this year.
- Breakfast will be brought down to the classroom for Pre-Kindergarten students
- Students in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade will get their breakfast in the cafeteria and then bring it down to their classroom to eat in the morning.
- All students will receive free lunch this year.
- We will allow parents to begin eating lunch with their child(ren) on August 30.
- This year parents may have lunch with their child(ren) on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays
Birthdays (updated for this school year)
- For the safety of all children, we ask that no outside food be brought in to celebrate birthdays.
- This year you may send pencils, stickers, or order treats from the cafeteria.
- If you would like to order treats from the cafeteria, please call at least a week in advance. The number is 832-375-7404
- You will find the list of available treats and prices at this website.
- Returning car riders received their car tags for this year at the end of last year.
- New students who filled out a blue form at meet the teacher will be able to pick up their car tags when they drop their students off in the classroom on the first day of school. If the parent does not walk them back, we will send them home in your child’s backpack on the first day of school.
- We ask that ALL car riders please write their child’s first and last name on a piece of paper for the first week of school. This will help us as students learn their carpool numbers.
Here is a map to assist you with morning drop off and afternoon dismissal:
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Mueller. We are here to make this a smooth transition back to school and an excellent year for your child!!!!!