Graduating Seniors, don’t forget to request a Final Transcript. If you plan on attending a four-year, a two-year college, or joining the military, you’ll need a copy of your high school transcript. Simply click on this link to get a copy. For any questions or additional info please visit the Klein Oak Registrar’s website or email

Was this post helpful?