Let’s celebrate the holiday seasons by giving to those who need the most! Klein FCCLA will be teaming up with Hope Beyond Bridges for a donation drive collecting blankets and personal hygiene products.
Hope Beyond Bridges is an organization that provides resources and support to people that are homeless in the Houston community. Some services that they provide are giving out hearty nutritional meals, clothing, and hygiene kits. Additionally, every year they give out thousands of blankets during the winter months to the homeless community to help them keep warm.
Klein FCCLA is an organization all about community and service for high school students. We are asking our school, district, and neighboring communities to join us in collecting supplies for Hope Beyond Bridges!
How can you be a part of our mission?
- Collect blanket and hygiene product donations from November 30th-December 16th
- Drop off any donations at Klein High School and mention that is it for FCCLA
- For convenience, we are having a Community Drop Off Night on December 9 from 3-6 pm where you can drive thru Lyons School Rd. and we will collect any donations
- Print the provided flyers and post the digital flyers wherever applicable around the school.
- Create a donation bin for your school!
- Encourage competition in your school community to see who can donate the most!
Items to donate:
- Unused blankets
- Unused socks
- Unused towels
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, the Klein FCCLA Sponsors! Happy Giving Season!
Miriam Richard email@example.com 832-484-4385
Katherine Rooke firstname.lastname@example.org 832-484-4219
Jamie Soileau email@example.com 832-484-4388
Kiamesha White firstname.lastname@example.org 832-484-4387