🚗🚙 2021 – 2022 KLEIN CAIN HIGH SCHOOL 🚙🚗
PAYMENTS AND APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED 😎
|SENIORS: 8/4/21 AND 8/5/21, 8 AM – 2 PM|
JUNIORS: 8/12/21, 8 AM – 2 PM
SENIORS, JUNIORS, AND SOPHOMORES: 8/13/21, 8 AM – 2 PM
IF YOU CANNOT COME DURING YOUR ASSIGNED DAY/ TIME OR IF YOU GET YOUR LICENSE LATER IN THE YEAR, YOU MAY COME TO OFFICE 2224 AFTER SCHOOL (2:45-3:30) TO PICK UP YOUR TAG (BEGINNING 8/18/21). All forms and payments must be submitted online BEFORE coming to pick up your tag!
THE PARKING LOT HAS BEEN DIVIDED INTO ZONES FOR SENIORS, JUNIORS, AND SOPHOMORES. YOU WILL BE RANDOMLY ASSIGNED A SPOT WITHIN THE APPROPRIATE ZONE.
- Students may not park anywhere on campus without a visible 2021-2022 parking tag, in accordance with the KISD Student Handbook. Failure to comply with the student parking policy will result in school discipline.
- Student parking is only open for Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores.
- In order to receive a parking tag you must FULLY complete this Google Student Parking Form and electronically attach ALL of the following information:
- Copy of TX driver’s license (learner’s permit is not accepted)
- Copy of vehicle insurance showing the STUDENT as an insured driver of the vehicle
- *Vehicle information must be current throughout the school year. If you get a new vehicle or new plates, update your information by emailing Jennifer Vieira at email@example.com .
- Copy of online paid receipt for $50.00 payable only at SchoolCash Online. There are NO refunds once a parking tag has been issued . Online payment does NOT guarantee a parking tag.
ALL FINES AND FEES MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE OBTAINING A PARKING TAG. PLEASE CHECK SCHOOL CASH ONLINE AND PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PICK UP A PARKING TAG.
Once a parking spot has been assigned, students will not be allowed to select a different spot or be reassigned to another spot (other than when due to administrative reasons).
Parking spots and parking tags are non-transferable.
For further information, contact Jennifer Vieira via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.