• * Fees for transcripts are currently waived due to building closures
  • *Complete a separate form for each school/scholarship to which you are sending a transcript
  • *An OFFICIAL transcript with the school seal must be sent directly to a university, college, or scholarship; per KISD policy, an official transcript cannot be given directly to a student or parent.
  • *Official transcripts will be sent electronically via Texas Records Exchange (TREx) or via USPS mail if the institution does not participate in TREx
  • *An UNOFFICIAL transcript may be given directly to the student or parent. It is for personal use only. During building closures, all unofficial transcripts will be mailed via USPS.
  • *Transcript which needs to be mailed via USPS will take several days due to limited access to the building
  • *Per KISD policy, transcripts cannot be emailed.

Cain Transcript Request Form

Contact the Cain Registrar’s office for more information at cainregistrar@kleinisd.net

Was this post helpful?